Your time here in Positano and the Amalfi coast is precious. Let us help you make the most of it! Here are some of our favorite THINGS TO SEE AND DO:
- Our unparalleled ancient Roman archaeological remains and museums including - Pompeii, Herculaneum, the National Museum in Naples and The Villa Tiberius on Capri.
- Our wonderful local cuisine & drinks - there are popular wineries where our locally produced red and white wines can be samples and the makers of our famous lemoncello are happy to welcome special visitors.
- Our natural wonders including the Blue Grotto and stunning ravines and mountain valleys, and of course, the majestic Madame Vesuvius herself ( slumbering quietly of course !).
- Our legacy from the early invaders from Ancient Greece - including the Temple of Hera and the archaeological site at Paestum.
- Our world famous musical events particularly the moonlight opera and concerts hosted at Ravello.
- Our array of art galleries, boutiques and craft exhibitions.
- Our coastline "up close and personal" in a small boat which can whisk you to the most private of coves and beaches, or take you round the islands which have been the homes of the rich and famous for centuries.
And when all the sight-seeing is over, there will be time to sit back and relax over a fine meal and watch the magnificent sunsets over the Amalfi coast, to prepare oneself for the next day in Paradise.Request Service